10. When the GOP put forth the weakest and most extreme field of primary candidates in recent memory.
9. When Rep. Todd Akin shared his "thinking" on rape and pregnancy.
8. When Romney went to London and stuck his foot in his mouth.
7. When Team Romney allowed Clint Eastwood to ad-lib to an empty chair on the most important night of Romney’s political life.
6. When the Supreme Court upheld the Affordable Care Act.
5. When Mitt Romney convinced himself that he could run for president, but not release his tax returns, despite 45 years of precedent.
4. When President Obama, as commander-in-chief, killed Osama Bin Laden.
3. When Romney selected Paul Ryan as his running mate.
2. The Democratic National Convention in Charlotte.
1. When Romney lied in an attempt for personal political gain while our embassy was under attack in Libya.